Give Your Holiday Baking That Extra Touch…
Admit it. Home baked holiday goodies are an essential piece of the magic of the season. No gathering is the same without sweet, savory treats amplified by the special touch of that extra effort. It’s almost as if you can taste or somehow otherwise sense the infusion of time, love and attention that went into the preparation.
Giving your goodies that extra special infusion from our favorite plant, however, can seem a little intimidating. We’ve all heard – and maybe even lived – the stories of, shall we say, overdoing it on consumption. Even a few too many milligrams can send you to the couch or have you reeling.
Well, thankfully recipes like this Infused Holiday Bundt Cake make it simple for you to enjoy igniting your senses AND still enjoy your loved ones and all the holiday fun. Jeff the 420 Chef has mastered the art of infused baking. His simple, light-tasting canna oil recipe is a welcome addition to any home baked holiday goodies. And never fear…his THC Calculator keeps you in control and in-the-know on potency.
So indulge…and enjoy! Here’s to staying lifted this holiday season!
Infused Holiday Bundt Cake
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 45 minutes
You will need: Buttered and floured bundt pan
1 box Any brand Extra Moist Yellow Cake Mix
1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding
¾ cup Eggnog
½ cup Vegetable oil
4 Large eggs
½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
½ tsp Cinnamon
½ cup Golden Raisins and Dried Cherries
Almond Slivers & Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º F (176.7º C).
- Grease bundt pan with butter and coat with flour.
- Combine cake mix pudding mix eggnog and oil in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg (and/or raisins/dried cherries).
- Mix by hand until everything is combined & smooth.
- Pour into greased and floured 10 inch fluted pan or tube pan.
- Bake for 40-45 mins. To check if ready, insert toothpick near the center. It should come out clean.
- Cool 10 min, flip and remove from pan; cool completely
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Sprinkle each slice with slivered almonds and serve.
- Enjoy…and happy holidaze!