Oh, that Autumn feeling is in the air. In some parts of the country, colors have changed on the trees, the nights are colder and the aroma of Fall cooking wafts through the neighborhood. And everywhere you go, there’s the familiar smell we wait all year for of a pumpkin and cinnamon something. Shoogies™ got together with Jeff, the 420 Chef, to enhance the familiar pumpkin latte’s with their infused sugar for the special lift for you to enjoy.
Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 or 2 shots espresso
- 1/2 cup steamed milk
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup (more to taste)
- 1 packet Shoogies™
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped cream
- In a cup or glass, add the maple syrup and melt. Then add the Shoogies™ and mix.
- Make Espresso and add to cup or glass.
- Pour steamed milk carefully into espresso from a about 6- to 8-inches above glass. The milk should automatically sit under the espresso. If you have foam, add that at the end on top.
- Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top of espresso or foam.
- Add whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy.
For more ideas for using Shoogies™ visit on Instagram @thatshoogiesfeeling
For information on Shoogies™ and where to find, visit here.