It’s that baking season!
No, not on your favorite strain. We mean making homemade baked goods! Our friends with Shoogies™ and one of our regular columnists, Jeff, the 420 Chef, give us these perfectly scrumptious Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns. These are formulated for boosting you with a delight and just enough Shoogies™ to microdose with your homemade edible. Just make sure you let anyone you share these with what ingredients it has. Bet the place in the mall doesn’t have anything as good as these!
Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns
Makes 24 buns / 2.5mg each
2 sheets Frozen pastry dough
1/2 stick butter
1 small can Puréed pumpkin
2 tsp Cinnamon
1 TBSP Corn starch
3/4 cup Brown sugar
12 packets of Shoogies™ (5mg THC each)
Pumpkin pie spice
1 8×8 or 9” round pan lined with buttered parchment paper
- Cut pastry dough into six equal strips
- Cut each of those strips and a half
- Cut butter into 12 equal thin pats. Then cut each pat into 4 smaller but equal pieces.
- Place 4 small pieces of butter along the center of each strip
- While the butter is softening , mix together brown sugar cornstarch and cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- When butter has softened, press and lightly spread onto the strips
- Place 1 teaspoon of the brown sugar cinnamon mixture onto each strip and spread evenly
- Place 1 teaspoon of puréed pumpkin on each strip and spread evenly
- Sprinkle a little pumpkin spice over each strip
- Sprinkle 1/2 packet of Shoogies™ evenly onto each strip
- Roll each strip from end to end and place rolls in parchment paper lined pan, leaving about half an inch between each one.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- While cooling make the cream cheese glaze
Maple Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze
1/4 stick butter, softened
2 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons Confectioners’ Sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a medium size bowl
- Microwave for 20 seconds, stopping at 10 seconds and then starting again till finished
- Whisk together all ingredients
- Transfer glaze to a piping bag and pipe over warm Cinnamon Buns.
Note: If you don’t have a piping bag, you can use a small Ziploc bag, seal the top and cut up one of the bottom corners to use in place of a piping bag.
More recipes can be found on the Shoogies™ IG feed: @thatshoogiesfeeling
Learn more about Shoogies™ at Shoogies.com.