- 1 small Red seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 Red bell pepper, seeded and deveined
- 1 small Yellow seedless watermelon
- 1 small Yellow bell pepper, seeded and deveined
- 2 Medium cucumber, seeded and cubed
- 12 medium cannabis leaves, chiffonade (sliced into thin ribbons)
- 10 leaves Thai basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Light Tasting Cannaoil
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- Garnish: 12 medium cannabis leaves
Note: You will be making 2 batches of gazpacho, one red and one yellow.
- Divide the general ingredients into two equal parts.
- Place the red watermelon, red pepper and HALF of the general ingredients into a food processor and pulse until desired consistency. Repeat with the yellow watermelon, yellow pepper and the remaining general ingredients.
- To achieve the half and half two-color plating, place a dough scraper or a very wide spatula in the center of the bowl and simultaneously pour the red and yellow gazpacho on either side of the separator. It’s good to have a friend to help with this.
- Garnish with a raw cannabis leaf.
Enjoy! And Dose Responsibly!